Our mission is to create a warm, inviting space with a home-away-from-home feel where families come together to create new, lasting memories.
Every nook and cranny of our 9000-square-foot home has been designed to bring family members face-to-face. Whether in the Great Room, Kitchen, Game Room, or Amphitheater, every meeting, meal, game, or performance becomes an event to remember.
We Help You Prepare for Your Stay Ahead of Time
We want to help you stay focused on family. Planning ahead helps.
- Start with our simple worksheet Who Is Coming? While we know many people have great memories it is always to good practice to write things down, particularly when planning months in advance.
- Use the Sleeping Arrangements Chart to plan where everyone will be sleeping. With so many beds and rooms to choose from, predetermined sleeping assignments will save everyone time upon arrival. Cribs are available upon request, just let us know and we’ll have it ready before your arrival.
- Use the Meal Planning Worksheet to make grocery shopping a breeze and to give every chef in your family an opportunity to cook up something delicious. The meal planning chart will make sharing kitchen duty simple.
We Help You Make the Most of Your Stay
Now that the you know who is coming, where they will sleep, and what they will be feed, it is time to fill up your day with events and activities. Our simple Daily Activity Planner helps organize your time while at the Family Lodge. You will want to take advantage of the unique spaces in the Family Lodge and some of the many events and activities southern Utah has to offer.
- Make sure you plan plenty of family time in The Great Room .
- Enjoy the clear mountain air as your family gathers in our outdoor Amphitheater. It is a fun time to watch family members put on skits or display talents.
- Keep the competition friendly as your work your way through tournaments on the pre-drawn bracket boards in the Game Room
We Help You Take Advantage of all the Area has to Offer
And if you decide to venture away from the Family Lodge, we have an extensive list of local activities and attractions. Be sure to include activities away from the Family Lodge on your Daily Activity Planner as well. It is a good way to keep all families members updated on the whereabouts of everyone.
Lots of good reasons to plan your next family reunion at the Family Lodge at Pine Valley!